INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING AND LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT (IEL)
- Students who are studying in the Thai educational system are required to have their latest Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) for 5 semesters. Students who graduated from the Thai educational system must have their CGPA for 6 semesters. Their overall grade must be at least 2.50, and they must have Physics and Mathematics on their transcript.
- Applicants who submit a Standard Equivalency Certification must have Physics and Mathematics in their transcript or listed in a standardized test (e.g. SAT Subject Tests, IGCSE).
Specialized Subjects’ Examination for IEL and Track
- REGULAR TRACK: (Online Written Examination and Online Interview)
Applicants who are able to take the internal examination for specialized subjects and the CMU-English placement test, must take specialized subject tests in Physics and Mathematics.
- SPECIAL TRACK: (Online Interview only)
Applicants who are unable to take the internal examination for specialized subjects and the CMU-English placement test but can provide results of their English Language Certificates and standardized examinations of specialized subjects as follows:
- SAT(Math) ≥ 600 or, A Level(Math) ≥ B or, A Level(Math) predicted grade ≥ A or, IB(Math) HL ≥ 6 or, IB(Math) HL predicted grade ≥ 6 or, ACT(Math) ≥ 24 or, AP Calculus (AB or BC) ≥ 4
- A Level(Physics) ≥ B or, A level(Physics) predicted grade ≥ A or, IB(Physics) HL ≥ 6 or, IB(Physics) HL predicted grade ≥ 6 or, ACT(Science) ≥ 24 or, AP Physics (1 or C) ≥ 4
English Proficiency Qualification
- Applicants who are Native English Speakers and from a country where English is an official language are exempted from the English Proficiency requirement.
- Applicants who are Non-Native English Speakers or from a country where English is not an official language must submit one of the following English Language Certificates:
- IELTS minimum band score of 5.0
- TOEFL minimum score of 500 PBT or 173 CBT or 61 IBT
- TOEFL ITP Test with a minimum score of 500 PBT from an institute/centre accredited by the Institute of International Education (IIE)
- TOEIC minimum score of 600
- New SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing) minimum score of 320.
- Applicants who have graduated from an international high school or have graduated from a high school in a country where English is an official language and English is the means of instruction are exempted from the English Proficiency requirement.
Note for REGULAR TRACK:
Applicants who do not have one of the Standard English Language Certificates indicated above MUST take the CMU-English Placement Test. The test will be held on the same day as the examination for specialized subjects. Test fees must be paid with the application fee. In this case, applications need to apply through Track 1 only (They are not eligible for track 2).
Note for SPECIAL TRACK:
Applicants who are Non-Native English Speakers or from a country where English is not an official language but have graduated from an international high school or a high school in a country where English is an official language and English is the means of instruction, do not need to submit any English Language Certificate above (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, New SAT (EBRW)).