MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGEMENT (MEPM)
Graduated from or studying in the final term of Matthayom Suksa 6 (M.6) or its equivalent or higher under the following conditions,
- Graduated from or studying in M.6 in Thailand secondary education system
- Graduated from an international school in Thailand or
- Graduated from an overseas institution/have certificated in the list of secondary education equivalency system in Annex 1
English Proficiency Qualification
- Non-native English speakers or English is not an official language must meet their English proficiency requirement based on the chosen program of study. The following minimum scores of the Standard English Language Certificates are required.
|Prgrams||IELTS||IELTS indicators||TOEFL: PBT/ITP||TOEFL: CBT||TOEFL: iBT||TOIEC||SAT EBRW|
- IEL, ISNE, ME also accepts the following accredited English proficiency tests:
- CMU-eTEGs 65 or above
- CU-TEP 73 or above
- TU-GET (PBT) 600 or above (CBT) 68
- Duolingo (DET) 85 or above.
- Non-native English speakers who do not have the required standard Englishproficiency test must take the CMU English placement test.
2. Non-native English speakers are exempt from the English proficiency requirementunder the following conditions,
- who are from a country where English is an official language.
- who have completed an international program or graduated from an institutionin a country where English is the language of instruction.
3. Native English speakers are exempt from the English proficiency requirement.
MEPM Specific Requirements
- Applicants studying in or having graduated from the Thai educational system with Mattayom Suksa 6 diploma or international program diploma, must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in their transcript
- Applicants submitting International Standard Equivalency Certification (see Annex1), must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in their transcript or listed in a standardized test (e.g. AP exam scores)
- For education systems (from international countries) not listed in Annex1, the equivalent of the high school diploma, including vocational school certificates, as approved by the Ministry of Education of the respective country, is accepted
Specialized Subjects’ Examination for MEPM and Tracks
- REGULAR TRACK: (Online Written Examination and Online Interview)
Applicants who are able to take the internal examination for specialized subjects and the CMU-English placement test, must take specialized subject tests in Physics and Mathematics.
- SPECIAL TRACK: (Online Interview only)
Applicants who are unable to take the internal examination for specialized subjects and the CMU-English placement test but can provide results of their English Language Certificates and standardized examinations of specialized subjects as follows:
- SAT(Math) ≥ 600 or, A Level(Math) ≥ B or, A Level(Math) predicted grade ≥ A or, IB(Math) HL ≥ 6 or, IB(Math) HL predicted grade ≥ 6 or, ACT(Math) ≥ 24 or, AP Calculus (AB or BC) ≥ 4
- A Level(Physics) ≥ B or, A level(Physics) predicted grade ≥ A or, IB(Physics) HL ≥ 6 or, IB(Physics) HL predicted grade ≥ 6 or, ACT(Science) ≥ 24 or, AP Physics (1 or C) ≥ 4